ADON:
the Rising Jaguar
                                                                                                                                 
------------------------------------
Game Series: Street Fighter
Style: CvS P.o.T.S.
M.U.G.E.N. Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 17.09.2017.
------------------------------------

So, yeah... Another update. Yay...
I think the reaction from you, people, will be funny, especially from those who still stick by older versions/Varo_Hades's edit of Adon. But still, I think I did the right thing to update him like that once more. I can even call it "to remake him" now because a lot of stuff had changed.
Well, all the changes you need to know about are listed in Version History and Readme. I hope you'll have fun with him.
Special thanks to H", Jmorphman and Varo_Hades. I'm sorry to put you out of author name, pal, but I just recoded him too much. You're still an important man to his creation, like Jmorph and H", and this will never change.
---------------------------
---------------------------

1 comment:

Trololo said...

I'd like to post an apology: all this time I had Adon here with a bad link, that didn't let anyone download him. This thing is hard to monitor with "Goodle Drive" when you're always logged in Google Account, so yeah. My bad, the link is fixed and tested.